Scott Goldman is an award winning producer, director, and editor that has been in the production industry since the early 1980’s. He started as a music engineer and producer in Miami during the evolution of the Miami Bass sound. He was known to bring a rock and roll infusion to bass and hip hop music at a time when it was a new, fresh and original approach. Goldman worked with a multitude of prominent artists during that time and had regular records in radio and club rotation throughout South Florida and the east coast.
Goldman got involved in video production in the early 1990’s in Denver, Colorado. In 2010, Goldman (along with his best friend and world acclaimed photographer Marc Serota) formed Love Home Productions which has since evolved into LHP Media.
Scott Goldman has produced, directed, filmed, and edited many national and international commercial campaigns for a broad range of clients including Polaroid University, MyPhoto.com, Hershey’s/Cadbury, Party City, Martucci Shoes, Australian Gold, Sheets Energy, Club Med, and The National Volleyball League. He is also known for his work on many music videos. Goldman spent time working as a producer/editor of many promotional spots for ION Media Networks. His work with ION included many movies and shows including “Criminal Minds”, “Cold Case”, “Without A Trace” and “House”. Scott also worked as both a segment producer and an editor for the “Praise the Lord” show on the Trinity Broadcasting Network and as producer, main camera and editor for a number of Trinity’s web based shows. He was also a field producer for the hit television show “Designing Spaces” seen weekly on Lifetime Network. “The Daydream”, a short film that was co-produced, co-directed, edited and written by Scott Goldman was awarded “Best Film” at the L.A.N.N.E.F.F. in 2012. Most recently, Goldman was tasked with helping to create the branding and multiple video styles on Polaroid University’s online learning website.
- Continual Education Thru The School of Hard Knocks
- Dov S. S. Simons Film School
- Board Certified in Estate Planning
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- CEO of Zen Digitals
- Co-Creator of The Zen Digitals’ “In Action” Content Creation Workshops
- Award-Winning Producer, Director and Editor
- Founder of: Zen Digitals, Goldman Films, LHP Media and Zen Mushroom
- Accomplished Filmmaker
- Accomplished Scriptwriter
- Digital Marketer
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Multiple Film Festival Winner
- Multiple Best Film Award Winner
- Best Director Award Winner
- Best Editor Award Winner
- Best Script Award Winner
- Has Won Multiple Awards for Content Creation
- Has Produced, Directed and Edited for TV, Movies, Cable and All Forms of Commercial Distribution
- Accomplished Videographer
- Former Recording Studio Engineer
- Family Man
- Pet Lover
- Has Given Time, Money, and His Talents to Multiple Charities
- Once Even Saved a Young Child From a Burning House
- Knows What It Is Like to Operate From a Low (or no) Budget
- Has Found Ways to Create Content From Nothing But His Own Creativity
Scott Goldman remains an active partner in LHP Media.
Scott Goldman remains an active partner in Zen Digitals In Action Live Workshops